Section 51 of the Promotion Of Access TO INFORMATION ACT.
Freight Care Logistics (Pty) Ltd Reg.No: 2004/015968/07
Manual in terms of section 51 of the Promotion of access to information act.
1. Contact Details:
Contact Person: T.Khoury
Postal Address: PO Box 17621, Norkem Park 1631
Physical Address: Shop 1 & 2 The Gardens, 81 Pomona Road, Pomona, Kempton Park
Phone Number: +27 (0)11 396-6660
Fax Number: +27 (0)86 260 3219
2. THE SECTION 10 GUIDE ON HOW TO USE THE ACT:
The guide will be available from the South African Human Rights Commission.
Please direct any queries to the South African Human Rights Commission:
Postal Address: Private Bag 2700, Houghton 2041
Telephone: +27 (0)11 484-8300
Fax: +27 (0)11 484-0582
3. RECORDS HELD IN ACCORDANCE WITH OTHER LEGISLATION:
Records are held in accordance with the following legislation:
- Basic Conditions of Employment No: 75 of 1997
- Skills Development Levies Act No: 9 or 1999
- Close Corporations Act No: 69 of 1984
- Unemployment Contributions Act No: 4 of 2002
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Unemployment Insurance Act No: 63 of 2001
- Health Diseases Act No: 130 of 1993
- Value Added Tax Act No: 89 of 1991
- Income Tax Act No: 95 of 1967
- Regional Services Councils Act No: 109 of 1985
4. RECORDS AVAILABLE IN TERMS OF ANY OTHER LEGISLATION:
Statutory Company Information, Accounting Records, Employee Records, Movable Property, Agreements, Contracts, Insurance, Taxation, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Occupational Health & Safety
5. PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING ACCESS TO THE ABOVE INFORMATION:
If you wish to request access to any of the above categories of information, you are required to complete a request form as prescribed by the regulations to the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000.
The forms are available from:
- Our information offices - Details Section 1
- The SAHRC website (www.sahrc.org.za)
- The Department of Justice and Constitutional Development website (www.doj.gov.za)
There is a prescribed fee (payable in advance) for requesting and accessing information in terms of the Act.
Details of these fees are contained in the request form. You may also be called upon to pay the additional fees prescribed by regulation for searching for and compiling the information which you may have requested, including copying charges.
It is important to note that the access is not automatic - you must identify the right you are seeking to exercise or protect and explain why the record you request is required for the exercise of protection of that right.
You will be notified in the manner indicated by you on the request form whether your request has been approved.